Living & Dining Rooms, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 Single Bedroom, 2 Baths, Patio, Wi-Fi
The owner of this charming Chelsea terrace house is an interior decorator and her love of fabrics is on display throughout. The double reception room is formal but cozy, with one seating area centered on fireplace and second seating near the French doors to the garden. The dining room is draped in Colfax & Fowler, which frames a stunning Florentine mirror. The kitchen has large window over the garden terrace. Upstairs are two bedrooms. The refined master bedroom with king bed has walls covered in blue toile fabric. The bathroom with large soaking tub is off the bedroom. Separate room for the loo. At the back of the flat is a single bedroom with tiled bath with shower. From this quiet area of Chelsea it is still a 10 minute walk to Sloane Square and 15 minutes to South Kensington Stations, both close to many wonderful restaurants and shops. Sleeps 1-3
- 2 Bedrooms: 1 King Bedroom, 1 Single Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom off Master Bedroom w/ Soaking Tub, 2nd Bathroom off Single Bedroom w/Tub & Shower
- Features: Chelsea Terrace House with Patio off Kitchen
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, TV, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Hairdryer, Iron, Land Line
- Tube Station: Sloane Square
This London house lets as a one & two bedroom.