Sitting Room, Conservatory Dining Room, 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 1 Loo, Terrace Garden, Wi-Fi
This little mews house is on a quiet street just off Earls Court Road minutes from the Tube Station. It has been completely remodeled by its very clever owner, who has artistically worked into the house her Moroccan doors and mirrors. Upon entering there is a sitting area centered on a gas log fireplace and a dining area leading back to the modern conservatory kitchen and garden terrace. The brand new kitchen has only the best appliances and fittings and is finished off with lovely light blue glass tiles. The second floor has two bedrooms with double beds. They share a modern bath off the hall, with tub and mounted shower and separate washer & dryer. The back of the flat is all glass and over the steps is a large skylight bringing exceptional light into the house. We are so excited about this property. It is absolutely unique to our inventory. Sleeps 1-4
- 2 Bedrooms: 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 Double Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms: 1 Master off Hall w/Tub & Shower, 1 Very Small Gentleman’s Loo
- Features: Conservatory Dining Room, Terraced Garden off back of House
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, TV, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Hairdryer, Iron, Land Line
- Tube Station: Earl's Court Station
This London mews house lets as a one or two bedroom.